Monday 22 February 2010

SUNSHINE AWARD

I was thrilled to receive this Sunshine Award from The Scarlet Butterfly Company! It has really given me encouragement and inspiration from someone who always inspires me! Thank you Maria!

The Sunshine Award is awarded to bloggers whose positivity and creativity inspires others in the blog world.

The rules for accepting the Sunshine Award

~ Put the logo on your blog or within your post

~ Pass the award onto 12 bloggers

~ Link the nominees within your post

~ Let the nominees know they have received this award by commenting on their blog

~ Share the lovely and link to the person from whom you received this award

Getting this award means passing it on and so it has also taken me on a journey to find other bloggers whose Blogs are exciting, interesting and of course inspiring as I didn't have many blogs I already followed! So it is a great pleasure to pass this on to some of the new bloggers I have discovered on my journey!

Lori Anderson.
Inspiration Avenue
Hook and Scumble
Life, Craftiness and Everything Else
Beady Pool
Joy Funnell
Deesigned Beads
Coloraddiction
Bumpy Beads
Fired Silver
Dilly Whispers
Randomcreative


Thank you all for such engaging blogs and the inspiration they give! I hope you will go and look at these blogs and that they will give you inspiration and cheer!

Thanks again to Scarlet Butterfly Company for this lovely award xxx

1 comment: