Friday 31 July 2009

Our Website is UP!

Hi,

Well it has been a busy 24 hours with ideas flowing back and forth but for the first time in 4 years of owning the domain name I now have a website to use it! www.rainbowcottage.me.uk is in use!! I do hope you will go and have a look. Please be aware that it is still a work in progress but more of our handmade items will be gracing it's pages in the following days and weeks.

Many thanks go to our special friend who having designed all the logos I could possibly need for every aspect of our business has merrily turned her hand to our website and she has done a great job!

So now all I have to do is get on with all the photo's of the jewellery so we can get them up on the website and onto our folksy shop, oh and of course making new items which is the fun bit!

I am mortified to have not got my friends birthday card and present in the post for her birthday tomorrow but at least I can make it up to her by making a unique piece of crocheted jewellery in her favourite colour!!!

Well the next few days are going to be busy ones still but it is very exciting to see the business coming together! Now all I need is for someone to buy something! Anyone?

That's all for now and until next time happy crafting one and all xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment